Team IT Serve Inc, an Irving, TX based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple opening for Devops Engineer.
Job Duties Includes
- Configure and admin on standard UNIX services like SSH, LDAP, SSL, NFS, Sudo and FTP.
- Develop and make changes in UNIX scripting languages (PHP, Bash, and Korn).
- Configure and Install monitoring tools Nagios, Splunk for monitoring the network bandwidth and the hard drives status.
- Research of the project application architecture to support/resolve Build, Compile and Test issues/problems.
- Serve as systems admin for the project.
- Complete technical designs for assigned activities.
- Develop & test applications as assigned.
- Display proficiency with the modules and tools used for the project such as Amazon web services.
- Configuration and administration of LDAP, NFS and NIS in Linux and also implemented Samba for sharing of resources between Linux and Windows environments.
- Decommissioning of the old servers and keeping track or decommissioned and new servers using inventory list.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or related with at least 6 months of experience. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.