Team It Serve Inc, an Irving, Texas based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for DevOps Engineer.
Job Duties Includes
- Implement domain name service through route 53 to have high available and scalable applications.
- To ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud use security groups, network acl’s, internet gateways and route tables
- Use AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Autoscaling groups, EBS, RDS, IAM, cloud formation, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront and CloudTrail
- Develop Amazon web services infrastructure with automation and orchestration using Chef
- Build server less architecture using AWS API Gateway and Lambda functions.
- Use Jenkins to push the docker image from Nexus to Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR).
- Develop a new cloud formation template in order to create new ECS service, new compute environments and new job definitions
- Involve in daily deployments to push the code built by the engineering team into the production servers.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, IT, or related with at least 6 months of experience. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.