Team IT Serve Inc, an Irving, Texas based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Software Developer.
Job Duties Includes
- Build real-time pipeline for streaming data using Kafka and Spark Streaming
- Develop and test automated data pipelines utilizing Apache Nifi and Kafka
- Develop analytical components using Kafka, Scala, Spark, and Spark Streaming
- Manage the IT database systems
- Perform data analysis, develop logics based on user-defined requirements, create SQL views and write SQL stored procedures
- Support and troubleshoot on the current systems, desktops
- Run shell scripts in Putty to monitor performance and maintain Kafka and Nifi logs
- Create and populate data to the actual Solr metric collections archiving the SQL views
- Develop automated data pipeline using Spark, Hive, HDFS, SQL Server
- Design, develop, document, and architect Hadoop applications
Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Infosystems or related with at least 6 months of experience as Software developer/ Engineer, Intern, Big data developer or related. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.