Team IT Serve Inc, an Irving, Texas based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Database Administrator.
Job Duties Include:
- Install and Configure DataStax OpsCenter for Cassandra Cluster maintenance and alerts.
- Build Cassandra Cluster on both the physical machines.
- Automate Cassandra Builds/installation/monitoring etc.
- Involve in requirements gathering and capacity planning for multi data center (four) Cassandra cluster.
- Administer and maintain multi rack Cassandra cluster using OpsCenter based on the use case implemented consistency level for reads and writes.
- Troubleshoot Couchbase DB throughput and performance issues.
- Optimize the Cassandra cluster by making changes in Cassandra configuration file and Linux OS configurations.
- Work on Design, Build, Configuration and Troubleshooting Red hat Linux 5/6.
- Install and configure Linux and Solaris servers using Jumpstart, configured/ maintained Zones, LDOMs, ZFS
Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related with at least 12 months of experience as Database Admin/ Architect, Systems Admin, or related. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.