Team IT Serve Inc, an Irving, Texas based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Devops Engineer.
Job Duties Include:
- Installation and configuration of Red Hat Linux, oracle Linux, on new server builds as well as during the upgrade.
- Configure, automate and maintain build and deployment CI/CD tools GitLab.
- Convert host builds to use an automates framework
- Work with DevOps tools Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK, and deploy applications on cloud
- Work with Linux Containers and/or Docker.
- Work on Scripting skills
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Parse build scripts to determine disk configuration and partitioning
- Work on day to day Build and Deployments in pre-production and production environments
- Provide support in the setup and use of local virtual development environments
Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related with at least 6 months of experience as Software Developer/System Engineer/ Admin, Devops Engineer or related. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.