Team IT Serve Inc DBA TeamitserveUSA, an Irving, TX based Global IT Services, Product Development, and Business Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10945: Software Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Design, develop, and maintain Infrastructure and tools to operate high-scale applications focusing on operational excellence, security, and scalability.
- Involve in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, providing design solutions, discussing the technical and non-technical aspects of the design with concerned teams, development, testing, and support operations.
- Develop, build scripts, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Dev, QA, and higher environments like pre-production and Prod.
- Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams which are designed to increase productivity.
- Create technical specifications and document application functionality as a reference for future maintenance
- Troubleshoot and fix issues along the automated CI/CD pipeline in the various environments
- Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci, Engg, IT or related with at least 60 months of experience. Salary ranges between $139,464.00 to $142,000.00/year. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.