Team IT Serve Inc DBATeamitserveUSA, an Irving, TX based Global IT Services, Product Development, and Business Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10951: Devops Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible ,Identifying and deploying security measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management along withIncidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools to Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci, Science,IT or related with at least 24 months of experience. Salary ranges between $120,328.00 to $121,000.00/year. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.